The win was not a surprise for many. Johnson has been playing some beautiful golf of late, and even though he skipped the first playoff event (The Barclays) to be the best man at his brothers’ wedding… he was still in top shape to bring home the victory, with solid ball striking and superb touch around the greens.
As is custom around here, we like to take a look at what was in the bag for tour victories. Below is the hit list on what Zach had in his bag to stride to victory, and fourth overall in the FedEx Cup standings.
- Driver: 8.5 degree Titleist 913 D2 with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Blue Board 73X shaft
- 3 Wood: 15 degree Titleist 913F.d with Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 7.0X shaft
- 5 Wood: 17 degree Titleist 913F with Fujikura ZCOM Pro 95X shaft
- Hybrid: 21 degree Titleist 909H with Fujikura Speeder 904HB shaft
- Irons: Titleist 712 AP1 (4-iron), Titleist 712 AP2 (5-9 irons) , all with True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 Tour Issue shafts
- Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM4 (48-6 and 54-12), Vokey Hand Ground (60 degrees with V grind) , all with True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue shafts
- Putter: SeeMore FGP
- Ball: Titleist ProV1x