This past weekend, Nike tour staffer Paul Casey returned to the winner’s circle for the first time in over two years by winning the 2013 Irish Open. Injuries have plagued Casey as of late, but thanks to a 50-foot eagle putt on the final hole, victory was his yet again.
As you might expect, Casey was fitted from head to toe in Nike gear. Let’s take a quick look at Paul’s equipment and apparel arsenal.
Paul Casey’s Nike Golf Arsenal
- Driver: Nike VR Pro Limited Edition 10.5-degree (Diamana White Board 73X)
- Fairway Wood: Nike VR_S Covert 3-wood/15-degree
- Irons: Nike VR_S Forged (3), Nike VR Pro Combo (4-PW)
- Wedges: Nike VR Pro 52-degree, 56-degree and 60-degree
- Putter: Nike Method 006 Prototype Ball: Nike 20XI
- Apparel: Nike Tour Performance Collection and the new Nike Hyperadapt Storm-FIT jacket
- Footwear: Nike Lunar Control
Congratulations to Paul. Hopefully this is just the first of many more victories to come!