With his lovely wife Justine on the bag, Patrick Reed won the 2013 Wyndham Championship, the first of his PGA Tour career. He was able to secure victory over Jordan Spieth on the second playoff hole at Sedgefield Country Club, in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Below is a quick look at what he had on the bag:
- Driver: 9.5 degree Callaway FT OptiForce 440 with Aldila Rogue 70TX shaft
- 1 Iron: 15 degree Callaway X Forged 2 iron with True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 shaft
- Irons: Callaway X Forged 2 iron, Callaway X Forged 4 iron, Callaway Razr X MB (5-PW), all with True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 shafts
- Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy 2 (50S, 56S and 60S) with True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 shafts
- Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro #3
- Ball: Callaway HEX Chrome+
Congratulations Patrick (and Justine), some great play this year! Looking forward to more in the Playoffs!