On the heels of Nike’s VR Pro Combo iron announcement, they’ve announced another set… But this time around, it’s for the youngsters.
The Nike Golf VR_S Covert Junior set has everything the young golfer needs to get the most out of their developing game.
Arriving November 1st, the set has the same look and feel of the VR_S Covert line of clubs for adults. The set comes standard in a uniflex shaft, and is available in two sizes.
It’s an all-in-one deal. With the 5 or 7-piece set (you choose), you get a bag, driver, 7-iron, sand wedge and putter. The larger set also includes a hybrid and 9-iron. Key point about these sets is that the 7-piece set is available in RH and LH, while the 5-piece is RH only.
- Aerodynamic, oversized, ultra-light driver and hybrid with high loft to promote launch
- Rubber grips and graphite shafts for durability and controlled swing
- Wide sole, deep cavity back #7, #9 irons and sand wedge with a low centre of gravity to help get the ball airborne
- Pro-style design putter with milled flat face for precision putts
- Lightweight carry bag with double strap for ease of carry; four-way divider to organize clubs; three zip pockets; and bag kickstand
Look for the Nike Golf VR_S Covert Junior set at a golf retailer near you November 1st. MSRP $189 (5-piece set), and $229 (7-piece set).