Jason Day won his first tournament in more than three years with a victory at the World Cup held at Royal Melbourne. He held off a charging Thomas Bjorn with a 7-foot part put on the 16th hole. In the end he finished with a 70 on the day, for a 10-under total of 274. Bjorn was second at 8-under 276, while Australia’s Adam Scott was third at 7-under 277.
Here’s a quick look at what Jason had in the bag to bring home victory:
- Driver: 9 degree TaylorMade R1, 1 degree open, 8 grams toe, 4 grams heel, with Matrix TP7HD X-Flex shaft
- 4 Wood: 17.5 degree TalorMade RocketBallz with Matrix TP7HD X-Flex shaft
- Irons: TaylorMade MC Forged Tour (2-9) with True Temper Rifle Flighted 6.5 shafts
- Wedges: TaylorMade ATV (47, 54, and 60) with True Temper Rifle Flighted 6.5 shafts
- Putter: TaylorMade Ghost Tour Monte Carlo 12
- Ball: TaylorMade Lethal
Well played Jason!