This past weekend, Jamie Lovemark brought home his first victory in three years at the Midwest Classic on the Web.com Tour. His solid play was capped when he sank a 15-foot put on the final hole to win by a stroke.
The win is a huge comeback for Lovemark, after undergoing back surgery in August of 2011. He missed the majority of the 2011 season due to the surgery, and split his time between the PGA Tour and Web.com Tours in 2012.
Commenting on the win, Lovemark had this to say:
“It feels great to be playing well again and this win is a huge relief for me. It was nice to finally put four good rounds together.”
A Nike-sponsored athlete, Lundmark has a bag full of goodies that most of us would be jealous to call our own. Let’s take a quick look:
- Driver: Nike VR_S Covert 9.5-degree (UST VTS 80 X)
- Fairway Wood: Nike VR_S Covert 3-wood/15-degree and 5-wood/19-degree
- Irons: Nike VR Pro Blades (3-PW)
- Wedges: Nike VR Pro 54-degree and 60-degree
- Putter: Nike Method 006
- Ball: Nike 20XI X
- Apparel: Nike Tour Performance Collection
- Footwear: Nike Lunar Control
Congratulations Jamie, and continued success on the Web.com tour for the rest of the year!