Henrik Stenson captured his first PGA Tour victory in more than four years this past weekend at the Deutsche Bank. He ended the tournament at -22 on the TPC Boston course, two better than runner-up Steve Stricker, and 4 better than Canadian up-and-comer Graham DeLaet. Stenson’s final tally also tied the tournament record for best score. Yes, -22 under par ain’t bad.
Here’s a quick look at what Henrik had in his bag:
- Driver: 9 degree TaylorMade R1 with Grafalloy Blue X-flex shaft
- 3 Wood: 13 degree Callaway Diablo Octane Tour
- 5 Wood: 17 degree Callaway X Hot Pro
- Irons: Callaway Legacy Black Irons (3-PW) with N.S. Pro Modus3 120X shafts
- Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX (51 and 58 Degrees) with N.S. Pro Modus3 120X shafts
- Putter: Piretti Cottonwood II prototype
- Ball: Titleist ProV1x
We’re very much looking forward to the remaining events in the FedEx Cup Playoffs, and can’t help but wonder how Stenson will fair in these events. Think he can pull it off? He’s sitting in the first spot right now, it’s his to hold on to!