Henrik Stenson did his thing last weekend, winning the Tour Championship and FedEx Cup in the process. He’s a very wealthy man at this point (not that he wasn’t before), so lets take a quick look at the golden tools he used to secure the big payday.
Henrik Stenson’s winning WITB:
- Driver: 10.5 degree TaylorMade SLDR with Grafalloy Blue X-flex shaft
- 3 Wood: 13 degree Callaway Diablo Octane Tour with Grafalloy Blue shaft
- 5 Wood: 17 degree Callaway X Hot Pro with Grafalloy Blue shaft
- 3-PW: Callaway Legacy Black Irons with N.S. Pro Modus3 120X shafts
- Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX (51 and 58 Degrees) with N.S. Pro Modus3 120X shafts
- Putter: 34″ Piretti Cottonwood II prototype
- Ball: Titleist ProV1x
Well done, Henrik!