Over the weekend, Graham McDowell won the Alstom Open de France with a bag full of Srixon and Cleveland equipment.
McDowell shot a final round 67 on his way to a 9-under total (275). The win vaulted McDowell to 6th in the official world golf rankings.
Let’s take a quick look at what Graham had in the bag for his win.
Graham McDowell’s winning bag from the Alstom Open de France
- Driver: Cleveland Classic 290 driver with 9.0°/ Miyazaki Kusala Black 61X shaft
- 3-wood: Cleveland Launcher FL fairway with 14° / Miyazaki Kusala Indigo 72X
- 3-iron: Cleveland 588 MT
- 4-iron: Cleveland 588 TT
- 5-9 irons: Srixon Z-TX II irons
- Wedges: Cleveland 588 Precision Forged wedges (48° / 52°) and a Cleveland 588 RTX wedge (58°)
- Ball: Srixon Z-STAR with Spin Skin technology.