Cobra Golf has just announced a brand new ‘Baffler XL’ lineup to their already solid offering. The new line was designed with the aspiring golfer in mind. They’re easy to hit, and look great too.
Baffler XL Driver details:
- COBRA’s largest face design ever delivers distance, accuracy and confidence
- New high MOI sole combined with an offset design makes it easier to hit straight by correcting slices, increasing stability and maintaining distance on off-center hits
Baffler XL Fairway and Hybrid details:
- Low center of gravity and shallow face design for easy distance
- Oversized rails for smooth turf interaction providing higher launch and longer distance
- High MOI tungsten weighting for forgiveness, greater distance, and consistency on off-center hits
Baffler XL Iron details:
- Wide rail sole for improved turf interaction, meaning consistent distance from anywhere on the course
- Large, shallow face for a low center of gravity, promoting high trajectory for easy distance
- A deep uppercut delivers a large free floating face that generates faster ball speed
The Baffler XL lineup hits stores on November 15th, and are available in ‘Legion Blue’ for men, and ‘Purple Pearl’ (with Dahlia Purple accents) for women. We will post more details on the driver, fairways, hybrids and irons as details become available.