When Cleveland Golf launched their MyCustomWedge program back in 2011, I was blown away. Well, perhaps ‘blown away’ is a little much, but I was certainly excited, impressed and pleased with the effort they put in to the program. MyCustomWedge.com is an impressive piece of work, and it allows golfers of all skill levels the ability to customize and purchase custom wedges. Everything from finishes to grinds to logos, paint fill colors and more can be customized. In a nutshell… it. is. AWESOME.
Well, Cleveland aren’t the kind to sit on their haunches and do nothing. They’ve just announced that MyCustomWedge.com has been updated to version 2.0, and it packs a whole bunch of new features and customization options. The 588 Forged RTX wedge is now available within, along with the following features and options:
- Black Pearl and RTG (raw) finishes
- 24 grind combinations
- 7 logos
- Personalized text inscription
- 20 paint-fill colors
- 5 “Skins” that offer unique surface finishes
- All of the most popular wedge shafts, including logoed shafts of the most well-known NCAA teams
- Grips in various sizes and colors
- Length, loft, and lie modifications
This is cool stuff. For only $149.99, you can tune up your own custom wedge, just like the pros. Head over to MyCustomWedge.com to check it out for yourself.